Foundation Problems in Houston are Complex. The Simple Answer: Perma-Pile™
Conventional foundation repairs like bell-bottom piers aren’t nearly effective as they used to be. We use our own repair system specifically designed to fix foundation problems effecting Houston area businesses and homes. Our Perma-Pile™ system utilizes cutting-edge technology so we can fix your foundation faster, cheaper, and just plain better.
Enough About Us! Here’s How Hy-Tech’s Perma-Pile™ Foundation Repair Helps YOU!
- Three (3) types of foundation repair: Slab, Pier & Beam, and Block & Base.
- Increased control of concrete strength.
- No pouring concrete. That means zero job downtime. We’re in. We’re out.
It’s Very Simple. Hy-Tech's Perma-Pile™ Technology is The Best. Here’s Why:
- No need for heavy equipment. Less noise. Increased safety.
- Precision balancing for a better repair.
- Creates increased tolerance during installation.
- Minimizes need for exact soil knowledge. Trust us, that’s a good thing.
The Signs of Home Foundation Damage are Everywhere!
You don’t have to be an expert to know your foundation is shifting. But you’ll need an expert to fix it. Here are the most obvious signs:
- Cracks in walls.
- Exterior cracks in brick.
- Doors and windows that don’t open/shut properly.
- Cracked tile or grout.
A neglected foundation can cause major problems. It’s like having a bad foot. If the foot’s out of alignment, it can affect the knees, back, neck, etc. If your foundation has problems, other parts of the house can be affected including:
- Lower home value (who wants to buy a home with a bad foundation?)
- Underground plumbing (broken gas and water lines).
- Cracks in walls and floors.
- Roof leaks.
- Doors and windows not opening and shutting.
Call us today for a free, no-obligation estimate. One of our friendly customer service technicians is standing by.